Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Andre Lafreniere
  • Claremont, NH
Votes |
Lee Arnold (yes... I've read the threads)

Andre Lafreniere
  • Claremont, NH
Posted Oct 26 2017, 12:31

Howdy BP Gang... so hoping for some decent feedback. Recently sat through a Lee Arnold webinar. Basically a $398 pitch for some marketing and sales goodies and access to their private money network. Read everything I could find on the good, bad and ugly. Most of it concerns over costs for seminars, or surprise super high costs for onsite visits. Not much on the service itself. Understand the need for training, but not my first go-round - former financial advisor, and have operated sole prop as an independent energy broker for nine years. Generally pretty careful to avoid high-priced seminars and other promo's. Just not much experience in this particular industry yet. Interested in additional venture with private money brokering.

So question: Above mentioned negatives aside and careful before considering costly seminars, etc., has anyone worked with the Lee Arnold network/system who could comment? Has the experience been smooth? Service as promised connecting deals you bring in to lenders? Unanticipated problems with lending process? Shady practices like asking for upfront money before closing? Forcing brokers into questionable tactics? Problems at closing? Also noticed a "Cogo consulting fee" on the example income statements in the webinar, in addition to the PMB's fee - not sure if that's from the broker, or something they add in, or if it's avoidable at all. Aside from $398 for the goodies, seems fairly straightforward if your eyes are wide open - you work hard to find the deals (real estate or not), learn as you go, they connect to lenders. Not looking for shortcuts, just considering opportunity in the private money broker space. Besides work, missing something? Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...