Votes
Jenny Pour
  • Beverly Hills, CA
Votes |
Daymond John & Doug Hopkins Success Formulas

Jenny Pour
  • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted Jan 11 2018, 13:51

These 2 may have already been listed but just wanted to make sure they are on the list of Guru's that use their celeb status to lure people in. I'm assuming the structure is similar to others. Essentially you go to a free one then they get you to sign up for a $2,000 one then they get you to sign up for packages ranging from $20,000 to $50,000 I believe it is. And you may be thinking to yourself that you’d never do that or fall for that but you’d be amazed at how good these speakers are about psychologically planting seeds in your head each step of the way and also making you believe they have your best interest at heart. They even teach you how to get credit line increases twisting it as if they’re teaching you business skills then 2 days later tell you about these programs and mention that it can be put on credit cards as well. Or split between a few. They also emphasize mentors the whole time, getting everyone to ask “well how do we get one?” And the last day they tell you they’ll provide one for you if you buy the most expensive package. They’ll also tell people different prices but make you think otherwise. Message me if you want more details or proof

Loading replies...