• Contractor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Sucess path 3 day workshop. Anyone attend advanced course

Shawn Honz
  • Contractor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 11 2018, 18:11

For a long time I've been very interested in getting into real estate investing.  I saw a Daymond John ad on Facebook so i attended a preview event.  I chose to pay the $1000 for the real estate 3 day workshop. I just finished workshop today,  and it was the typical upsell for the advanced courses. Although I got some really good info out of the 3 day course,  it was too much to process in a short time. As much as I want to advance with real estate investing, I saw right thru these salesmen and the pitch. The hard sell really turned me off about the advanced courses and their "software" that's supposedly so amazing and i can't live without it. Anyway, to my point. I looked up one of the salesmen consultant guys and it turns out he's the real deal-a successful investor.  I thought he was full of it when we had our 1 on 1 consultation. Honestly,  he's living the life I've been trying to achieve without much success.  I couldn't fathom spending $20k, $30k or even $40k on a program that I've never heard of before.  Now I'm wondering if i made the right choice to decline.  I really wanted to attend to further my education, but I just can't hand over 40k...I can put that towards my first deal. 

I'm wondering if anyone has attended the $20k-$40k advanced courses and was it worth it?

Loading replies...