Votes
Gerry Comas
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
The Book on Investing In Real Estate With No (& Low) Money Down

Gerry Comas
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Mar 11 2018, 21:16
Hi everyone! I just ordered this book, titled,”The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (& Low Money Down”. Now, let me tell you about myself. Me & my wife are both deaf. I am the man that’s gonna read this book. There’s a small red flag just after I ordered. After I ordered the book, I was led to another link of videos and audio telling me how this book, blah, blah, blah. The biggest red flag is that these videos are NOT either captioned nor subtitled. Also an audio telling me “whatever they’re saying”. Please think! You hearing people can buy a house. Guess what? So do deaf people. I know absolutely nothing about real estate but I can learn like everyone. The real problem is I can’t understand what the videos are saying unless it’s captioned or subtitled. Or are these videos really, really important? What about the audio? Important? Maybe, maybe not! Since I’m deaf, I tell hearing people that my ears are broken! Unable to hear. Unless there’s an certified sign language interpreter or is captioned. Please somebody, an expert from that book, tell me all I have to do is read the book and forget about the audio and videos. Your help is always appreciated. Thank you. -GComas