Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes

Experienced opinions and experiences

Posted May 10 2018, 21:06

I have a general question in regards to some professional opinions on this site. I will be the first to admit that I have looked into a couple of the "guru" programs. At first, I really didn't know. I attended a seminar, sat through the riveting presentation, and at the end, the presenter concluded with "so now it's time to see who's serious, and how many of you just showed up for a free lunch..." i approached the table, and quickly realized i didn't fit either category. Didn't want the meal. Didn't have $5k. So I started looking around the internet and saw dozens more programs. Each equipped with tiered educational packages. Many of which entail signing up friends, family, and others. I won't say anything negative. Multilevel marketing works for a lot of people. But my interest is in real estate. Only recently did I stumble backwards onto this community. If anyone has any guidance or feedback, it is most welcomed. Where did you get your start? How did you learn? When was the right time to make your first moves? Who helped you? I'm reading articles on here in my downtime, and organic explanations from real people will add to the absorption.

Thank you!