Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Slava Cheplygin
Votes |
Do Not Trust Keyspire Like I Did!!!!

Slava Cheplygin
Posted May 28 2018, 13:05

Hello everyone! NEVER BECOME MEMBERS of KEYSPIRE PROGRAM. Please read to the end, God knows this is the truth. Don’t Trust KEYSPIRE like I did!!!

I want to share my experience with Canadian company Keyspire. In the middle of February 2018, I saw the invitation to a free workshop in Fort Lauderdale Florida USA on my Facebook page and I showed up there because I wanted to learn about real estate. After the free event, Keyspire sold me a 3 days workshop for 999$. In 2 weeks, I was on a real estate investments workshop with Keyspire.

All 3 days, they were funneling people towards buying their 20 000$ membership by giving us little bits and pieces of information and telling that there is a lot more to learn in their membership courses. They promised valuable education and Keyspire connections. I felt so safe with them because Keyspire team presented themselves as experts. I asked Grant McDonald and Alfonso Cuadra how can I do this business if this 20 000$ is the only money I can invest? They answered - no problem we will help you out. We will do join venture with you and you will make that 20 000$ back from your first deal.

What I got for my 20 000$ is: Online content - theoretical, nothing specific, haven’t been updated in a long time. Keyspire does not provide more knowledge and information than free content that you can find on the internet.

Keyspire connections turned only to the “success coach” on the other side of USA - state Utah who you can contact 12 times 20 minutes at a time during the YEAR. You guys know that every state has its own regulations and details. If you are a newbie like me, it very hard to navigate your way and not get lost in this complicated business without proper guidance. One mistake can cost you a fortune. How can a Canadian company with theoretical content and with a coach in Utah teach you about the tendency of local real estate market, the specific details of how to find motivated sellers and how to approach them?

Keyspire sells an opportunity to be a part of their network with all connections a person needs to make deals in real estate. Michael Sarracini, the owner who teaches online courses on Kwyspire talks about Keyspire preferred attorneys, hard money lenders, etc . They do not exist!!! When we asked for those people on Keyspire member dashboard, we did not receive any answer. Later our success coach told us to “go out there and find everything you need”. I also wrote a post on Keyspire Community Forum on March 16 inviting people to network and got ignored completely. In April I found a motivated seller and started to ask how to make it work but I couldn’t do it by myself - no one was by my side for my 20 000$.

In 2 months, I realized that this program can not provide the services that they sold to me for 20 000$. I found myself learning a lot more from other free real estate education on the internet. Your local market tendencies can change every three months and you need to know how to adjust. It comes with experience, that you can not get from vague online courses. Keyspire does not provide services which they promised. I contacted Keyspire company in the beginning of May asking for a refund. I explained all my issues and frustrations in details, I talked to Nidhi Vij on May 4th and Jordan Cottenie Member experience leader on May 8th. Jordan Cottenie was laughing on the phone when I was explaining to him my situation. I can not believe that unprofessional and disrespectful behavior. He did not care for my wasted time and wasted 20 000$. He told me that Keyspire will make their decision in a week. On Monday May 14th I started calling and nobody was answering”. Finally, I got him on the phone just so he can tell me that they can not refund my money and they can only continue their services. But I saw in previous reviews on Consumer Protection Agency of the USA that they returned money to some people after 3-4 months of waiting.

To everyone who is reading my message please help me with your advice on what can I do in my situation. 

Thank you very much for reading with respect to all of you guys, Slava Cheplygin Florida USA.

Loading replies...