User Stats

Votes
Jessica Julian
Votes |
Doug Clark Response Real Estate Marketing Software

Jessica Julian
Posted Jun 23 2018, 14:03

hello,

I am currently sitting in the 3 day real estate workshop with Doug Clark on day two of of selling us into buying into their expensive program.

I spent the last hour reading everyone’s past questions and opinions regarding this real estate guru course and trying to decide if I should buy into it. So I apologize for asking again.... but the one part that actually interested me the most is never mentioned in any other responses. The software that comes with the tuition seems fantastic. All in one software that can locate cash buyers, distressed properties; the liens and notes on them and everything else needed to know. 

Does anyone else offer something like this? One user had mentioned Chris McClatchey as being a phenomenal coach/mentor but for a much more reasonable price. Does his program offer anything similar?

Appreciate the feedback. On a personal note, It’s taken me 30 years trial and error to learn how to be debt free and not over my head so it scares me terribly to get into bed with seedcredit to cover the cost of a course if I cannot pay it off quickly because the course didn’t work