10K Club Jerry Norton - Who's in?

2 Replies

Hello guys,

To me having 10k for doing the job Jerry is suggestin- seems like Worth it because it's more than what I could earn for 2-3 months.

What do you think about his program? Have you worked with them? I want to hear some feedback to know if it's good to spend the money and time in his program.

@Randall Gonzalez I just now watched the Jerry Norton 10k webinar talking about it. Sounds worth it for the programs to use for my own deals but not sure if it works as well as it says. I've got a good amount of deals I could probably send him to get the 10k each, assuming they fit his criteria, they don't fit mine. But it would be nice to have access to the software and a place to basically wholesale the ones you don't want for yourself. I would probably take the risk at $500, but $1k feels more of a ripoff like most guru programs.

Originally posted by @Don Spafford :

@Randall Gonzalez I just now watched the Jerry Norton 10k webinar talking about it. Sounds worth it for the programs to use for my own deals but not sure if it works as well as it says. I've got a good amount of deals I could probably send him to get the 10k each, assuming they fit his criteria, they don't fit mine. But it would be nice to have access to the software and a place to basically wholesale the ones you don't want for yourself. I would probably take the risk at $500, but $1k feels more of a ripoff like most guru programs.

don't waste your time if they don't meet your criteria there is ZERO chance they will meet this guys.. remember they make their money with you folks dreaming of making money and paying for the dream..  its genius really.. most bird dogs work for locals on a performance basis and don't have to pay the investor to bring them deals..  LOL.. why would anyone pay these people to show them deals.. pretty lame really once you understand how real estate works.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here