• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Louisville, KY
Votes |
Residential Assisted Living Education

Karen Lane
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Louisville, KY
Posted Dec 27 2018, 09:15

I am interested in opening a residential assisted living home in Kentucky. I am trying to educate myself and the only program I have found is @Gene Guarino’s Residential Assisted Living Academy. I read on another thread that this program does not include any forms or templates, which would seem like an essential part of any educational offering. Does anybody have experience with this online training? Any information would be helpful. 

I have read about the program on Gene’s website and it sounds fairly comprehensive, but I would really like to know what is actually included and what is left out in an effort to get you to purchase the more expensive program and coaching. Not saying I won’t buy the program, but if its just regurgitated from the free short videos he offers and the Assisted Living Network podcast, why spend money for the same stuff? FYI...the book I stupidly paid $14.95 for “Investing in Senior Housing” by Gene Guarino is actually 113 pages of larg print and offers no more than you will learn from the podcast and free videos. 

Thanks, 

Karen 

Loading replies...