Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Erik James
Votes |
Alexis McGee - Program

Erik James
Posted May 1 2019, 20:45

I left my career in tech and was excited to start a new career in real estate, specifically flipping houses. Unexperienced and eager to learn, I did research to try and find a mentor who can help me get up and running, fast. I stumbled upon Alexis and she sold me on her brokerage, her real estate expertise and mentor program. The price tag was steep, $2500 for 5 sessions, with the option to renew once the package ran out. Being eager, I decided you have to invest in what you want and she seemed to be the right fit. Little did I know her service was a scam (as you can see below from other posters) She claimed she would "keep me busy". Which never happened. I found my self feeling lost and confused after her sessions. Midway through she decided she wanted to move me off what I had hired her for, learning how flipping houses to wholesale. What? That is not what I signed up for. I wanted to learn what she claimed she was an expert in, flipping. She got me caught up in another wholesale deal which I knew was going nowhere and persuaded me to pay another $2500 in order to get her help on this wholesale deal. It went nowhere and now I had just paid her an additional $2500?! I canceled the service immediately because this wasnt what I wanted to do or signed up for. I requested a refund and she refused. It is unethical for someone to charge for a service they dont deliver on. If she was that successful her reputation and integrity would be worth more than $2500. Be careful of this woman and her promises. I am taking her to small claims court and reporting her to the BBB.