Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
John Corey
  • London
Votes |
Grant Cardone - research before a dinner meeting?

John Corey
  • London
Posted May 19 2019, 06:50

I am attending a London UK event in June 2019. One of the main speakers will be Grant Cardone. I know the name and have seen him speak once before at a non-real estate event. I am very familiar with the event hosts, many of the other speakers and most of the topics focused on UK real estate.

Given Google has a ton of references to Grant's materials, I am curious if anyone has a tip for narrowing down the research. I am not looking to invest with him. If there is a reasonable way to dial into what his RE activities are all about, please point me in the right direction. I do not mind watching a recording or two. Reading a few documents would also be fine. A few hours of directed research will work for me.

How will I measure success in this mini-project? I want a good grounding on what his past RE deals have been like, his strategies, etc. I will be attending a private dinner with him and about 20 people. There will be some in-depth Q&A time. I want to be well prepared before arriving.

Just to be very clear, I am not buying or selling anything. I am researching the person/business so a better discussion can ensue when we meet.

Thanks in advance for any help in reducing the 'search space'.

Loading replies...