• Satellite Beach, FL
Votes |
Nate Armstrong Social Media Marketing for Realestate Investors

Manny Del Val
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Satellite Beach, FL
Posted Oct 5 2019, 11:56

Does anyone have any feedback on this guy and his course. IS it worth the money. Looking to see if its worth investing in this.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 11 2020, 07:01

Me too. I liked what he has to say just wondering if it's the same Facebook marketing I already know of (previous course) repackaged. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 10 2020, 20:21

I'm also curious to see if anyone has any insight on Nate Armstrong and his Social Media Marketing Blueprint. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ingryd Hernandez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chandler, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chandler, AZ
Replied Jul 12 2020, 20:18

@A Santiago did you find out? I'm curious too

User Stats

Votes
Manuel Prado
Pro Member
  • Midland, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Midland, MI
Replied Jul 28 2020, 04:10

I have not bought his coaching/training course, but when I started with real estate and bought some *************'s material Nate was involved in those education training. That was back in 2012 and I still use a lot of his tips for getting private money lenders and wholesaling techniques. He was very system/process/automation oriented, enthusiastic, and well experienced. Again, I do not know about his social media blueprint course, but from the past pieces of training where he was, I was able to learn a lot and get my money's worth. I am a big believer that in the end, people can provide a template, and is up to us to make it work.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 5 2020, 09:56

I've also been looking into his Social Media Blueprint system.  He seems like a great, trustworthy guy and I even spoke with one of the people he coaches, Peyman Parsi, who seemed very knowledgeable and legit.  I actually think the system could work but they're asking for a lot of $.  $7800 for a 3 month program.  Peyman just told me that the price is increasing to $11,800 (a 50% increase!) in 3 days on Saturday, August 8th, 2020.  Not sure if he's telling me this as a pressure tactic to get me to sign up this week (which is very not cool) but I feel that $8 or $12K is a huge amount of money up front.  They offered to split the payments so I could pay half now and half in 40 days but still even $4K is a lot for me right now.  So, I'm on the fence.

I would love to hear from someone that has done this program and is thriving.  Someone that is not sent to me from Nate or his team directly (i.e. someone with no agenda).

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 1 2020, 09:01

I signed up in late July and my Facebook ad started running on August 1, 2020. The election has been competing with me as far as putting ads in front of people in the area where I'm focusing (Dayton, OH). So, I cannot say that I've experienced a lot of success at this point, but I think the support provided by the program is incredible. There is a group coaching call 5 days per week (Mon - Fri). I have always been able to ask questions if I had any. You can also post questions in advance of the call. They will attempt to answer them on the call (which is recorded), even if you are not present for the live call. Sometimes, there is not enough information provided by the student to answer the question unless they are on the live call. We also have the option of asking for support via an email. I used this feature recently. One of the fantastic coaches responded within 24 hours by recording a video and sharing the link with me. This coach has done more than 1600 real estate transactions.

The coaches and Nate have a real gift for talking to sellers. Unfortunately, my partners and I don't seem to have the same gift. We're working on it, though, with the help of the training provided by the program.

The coaches are top-notch and never try to make anyone feel dumb for asking any question. They all seem to have a high degree of integrity.

If you're wondering about my level of experience, I used to invest in real estate in NC. The crisis of 2008-2010 took me out of the game. I'm just getting back into it. My partner and I worked with tax lien and tax deed investments for a couple years (2017 - 2019) and will continue to do that on the side.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 11 2021, 08:16
@ben turk I was quoted $8800 for the program. However I hear of people getting quoted $7800 still so I feel like they through out whatever number suites them. Their prices definitely have not jumped up to $11K.And can someone tell me how to tag someone in a post, I don't think I'm doing this correctly.

Originally posted by @Ben Turk:

I've also been looking into his Social Media Blueprint system.  He seems like a great, trustworthy guy and I even spoke with one of the people he coaches, Peyman Parsi, who seemed very knowledgeable and legit.  I actually think the system could work but they're asking for a lot of $.  $7800 for a 3 month program.  Peyman just told me that the price is increasing to $11,800 (a 50% increase!) in 3 days on Saturday, August 8th, 2020.  Not sure if he's telling me this as a pressure tactic to get me to sign up this week (which is very not cool) but I feel that $8 or $12K is a huge amount of money up front.  They offered to split the payments so I could pay half now and half in 40 days but still even $4K is a lot for me right now.  So, I'm on the fence.

I would love to hear from someone that has done this program and is thriving.  Someone that is not sent to me from Nate or his team directly (i.e. someone with no agenda).

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 12 2023, 11:32

as of right now I was just quoted 9,700 today

User Stats

Votes
Diego Maramba
  • Silver Spring, MD
Votes |
  • Silver Spring, MD
Replied Jan 18 2023, 06:43
Quote from @Miguel Edwards:

as of right now I was just quoted 9,700 today

What is the coaching period, e.g. 3, 6, 12 months? I was just quoted 17,230 for 12 months a week ago.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 18 2023, 10:51

there are 3 levels I think,

SMB which is 3 months

SLP which is maybe 6 or 12, not sure

And Elite which I know very little about

User Stats

Votes
James Fife
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Mar 31 2023, 16:18

Glad I came across this. I’ve also been on the fence about jumping in and have been searching reviews. It seems mostly positive and a direct investment into growing my RE business and knowledge. I’m going to start it next week. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 3 2023, 11:36
Quote from @James Fife:

Glad I came across this. I’ve also been on the fence about jumping in and have been searching reviews. It seems mostly positive and a direct investment into growing my RE business and knowledge. I’m going to start it next week. 

Hey james how did your first month go?  Thoughts/Feedback on course please?  THanks man

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
James Fife
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied May 20 2023, 07:23

Heavily geared towards wholesaling and generating leads with FB ads and groups. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 14 2023, 05:44

Here's my 2cents. My thought is why charge so much money to people who are clearly desperate to make some money in real estate investing and sell them on their own desperation to make money? The sales pitch is 90% about how you want to have more money. The sales pitch is about you not him. He only states that if you learn his techniques and implement them, you can get rich too. That's it. But if he's doing so well in his business and streamlined it to where he's vacationing all the time then why does he have to charge so much for you to buy his course? Why doesn't he just charge a nominal fee for the course and have everyone who takes the course to agree to pay him 10% of their earnings the first 2 or 3 years? That would be a true testament for his course. But hey what do I know.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 14 2023, 05:45

Also, Nate never paid his mentors to show him how it's done. So there's that .

User Stats

Votes
Mark Hough
  • Investor
  • Clark County, WA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Clark County, WA
Replied Dec 14 2023, 13:53
Quote from @James Fife:

Hi James - what has been your experience with this program? Worth the money?

User Stats

Votes
James Fife
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Dec 14 2023, 17:52
Quote from @Mark Hough:
Quote from @James Fife:

Hi James - what has been your experience with this program? Worth the money?

Sadly it was a huge waste of money for me and I regret it. It’s good if you just want to wholesale but for everything else it’s useless. I tried talking with them many times and it was always a waste of time or empty promises that never happened.