Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes

Chris is "selling" more than Grant Funding information

Monika Forberger
Posted Oct 9 2019, 11:06

After three hours of "Selling" the Grant Funding in his workshop (with only an eight-minute break) we were then bombarded with a 45-minute MASSIVE SALES PITCH for Melaleuca.  Christ stated emphatically that this was NOT a multi-level marketing company.  Check the Internet -- it is definitely at multi-level marketing company.  On checking information in the Grant Funding Workshop NONE of the information was of any help to me. One for womens business funding firmly states it DOES NOT provide GRANTS, and that no one should pay for Grant Funding information. Several other "leads" were all for "community" organizations.  I doubt anyone in the room was representing a "community." They were all individuals hoping to find a way to get some grant monies. Good luck with that, folks. I cancelled both the Grant Funding application AND the Melaleuca application. Clever that Chris Johnson waits until the end of the day, when we are probably tired and overwhelmed with information about Grant funding, that he goes into overdrive with the sales pitch for a company which has a fairly good reputation, but his information was misleading and his associate from the United States (who did most of the presentation for Melaleuca) just rammed information at us.  His is a very slick sales pitch, and the offer of FREE gifts and a free cruise (hope he keeps his word on that one) were enticing.  But at the end of the day, it was just that -- a SLICK SALES PITCH.  Very high powered and misleading. 

Loading replies...