• Lakewood, NJ
Votes |
What are you reading right now?

Yonah Weiss
Pro Member
  • Cost Segregation Expert and Investor
  • Lakewood, NJ
Posted Nov 3 2019, 09:09

I thought it would be interesting to share what book you are currently reading (or have just finished reading.)

It does not need to be real estate related.

If you want to share more information about it, feel free - but you don't have to.

I'll start - I'm just about finished reading "Crushing It" by Gary Vaynerchuk. It's a sequel of sorts to his best selling book, "Crush It". 

I first heard of it on the BP podcast about 10 months ago when Gary was interviewed just after the release. It's not a Real Estate Investing book - but it has everything to do with entrepreneurship and running a successful business. Specifically, it deals with social media and how people are presenting their companies to the world.  Gary actually has other people share their own real-life examples of how they're 'crushing it' (i.e. successful). I highly recommend this book to anyone, especially those who have a business that has a brand name to build or protect. Flippers, property management companies, large landlords, wholesalers, etc.

Alright, I started. Who's next?

What are you reading?

@Ola Dantis @David Schwan @Ellis Hammond @Adam Carswell @Dan Handford @Spencer Hilligoss @Chase Louderback @Charlotte Dunford @Linda Luo @Heshel Mangel

Loading replies...