Anyone here go to a Rich Dad Poor Dad 3-day seminar/training?

4 Replies

I attended a Rich Dad Poor Dad 3-day training recently and I learned quite a bit about Real Estate Investing and bulding a big business, but-- there was an upsell at the end and there was no way I could afford $15k+ for 1 if their training programs. I was aiming for their training on wholesaling but I couldn't afford it. Does anyone have personal experience with RDPD 3-day and also does anyone know if there's an alternative way I can learn the entire process of wholesales? I'm definitely open for someone mentoring me. I am looking for relationships as well. I love and enjoy meeting people and learning new things every day. Thanks for your time, whomever is reading this.

I haven't, but I've met others who have. They get a few good things out of the seminar, but ultimately it's leading up to the big pitch. As you've identified.

There is a ton of free information out there about wholesaling. Numerous podcasts, YouTube Channels, and Facebook groups cover the topic. 

Have you been to any local REIAs in your area? Local real estate meetups hosted by individuals? They are typically rife with wholesalers. I've seen others in my area build mentor-mentee relationships at those events.

@Taylor L. I am currently reaching out to a few REIAs for their help in my area, but looks like I'm waiting till Monday to hear back. I have no clue where investors gather. I'm very much new to this scene and type of business, but quite determined for my future in this. I'm in the Fargo/Moorhead area (ND/MN).

Originally posted by @Michael Gonzalez :

@Taylor L. I am currently reaching out to a few REIAs for their help in my area, but looks like I'm waiting till Monday to hear back. I have no clue where investors gather. I'm very much new to this scene and type of business, but quite determined for my future in this. I'm in the Fargo/Moorhead area (ND/MN).

Create an account on Meetup.com and look for meetups in your area. That's usually a great source.