Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes

Thinking of joining jerry Norton

Posted Aug 15 2020, 07:15

I’m thinking about joining jerry Norton and would like to know if there’s an update

User Stats

Votes
Chris Parsons
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Collins, CO
Replied May 19 2022, 12:48

Hey @Roosevelt Reynolds, did you end up joining his mentorship program?
I just got off the phone from my second interview and it sounds great but I'm also uncertain.
If it is as great as it is, why are there no reviews or past students screaming from the mountain tops...

User Stats

Votes
Amaris Aguilar
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Downers Grove, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Downers Grove, IL
Replied Aug 17 2023, 11:11
Quote from @Chris Parsons:

Hey @Roosevelt Reynolds, did you end up joining his mentorship program?
I just got off the phone from my second interview and it sounds great but I'm also uncertain.
If it is as great as it is, why are there no reviews or past students screaming from the mountain tops...

Hey Chris! I just had my first interview, waiting on the second. How much are they charging? Of course I asked on the first interview but they said they would discuss it on the second interview. Would love to get an idea! Thanks! 

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 18 2023, 10:49

Update?

User Stats

Votes
Michael Loy
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Mar 6 2024, 14:10

Does anyone have an update for this? I'm doing the 2nd "interview" and very skeptical...

User Stats

Votes
Nate Marshall
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
  • Evergreen, CO
Replied Mar 7 2024, 07:31
Quote from @Michael Loy:

Does anyone have an update for this? I'm doing the 2nd "interview" and very skeptical...

You should be. Norton is kind of a joke. IMO he never seems to be able to back up his own success. Ask for the HUD's. Ask for proof. Ask the hard questions.