• Austin, TX
Votes |
Flat Fee Broker for NoVA

Michael Johnson
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted May 2 2017, 11:54

Hi DC area investors

I have a house in Falls Church I've been renting out for almost 7 years.  It's time to let it go as I'm concentrating more on hard money lending and apartments.

I live in Austin, TX. We have a broker here that'll list your house for $7/day. It's called Listing Spark. They include photography, yard sign, lock box, MLS listing, and promotion through the usual 30 or so distribution sites, and have up-sales of running an open house and a few others. The whole thing is done for $7/day with a minimum of 30 days. Obviously the other side gets their standard 3%.

I've looked around the DC area, and all I find is flat fee listings for $1000.  Is there nothing like Listing Spark there?  With all the tech in the area, that's surprising.

While Listing Spark isn't there, which similar service do you guys typically use?

Also, I'll be in the area in about a month to do some fix-er-up stuff to the house to prepare for sale.  Does anyone have a great contractor they'd let me use for a week or so to knock out a few last minute things?

BTW, I have an amazing rental property in Falls Church going up for sale very soon.  =-)

Loading replies...