Melissa Kaatman-Boettge
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Digital Nomad Investors looking for housing for April

Melissa Kaatman-Boettge
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Feb 20 2019, 13:03

Hello! 

My husband and I have just reached the goal of being able to work remote and are very close to achieving our dream of traveling to different places for a month at a time. We own and manage a few investment properties in St. Louis, Mo. Looking to see if anyone has a property they'd be interested in renting to us or advice on finding a place, preferably close to the beach. Being in St. Louis, we've been land-locked our whole lives, and would love to experience beach life! The main catch for us is that we would be traveling with our two dogs. I know a lot of landlords don't like renting to people with pets. Our dogs are old, lazy, well-behaved, and not allowed on any furniture/beds, so I'm hoping they won't hinder our ability to find a place. Would be open to a home exchange or house sitting, and interested to hear if anyone has experience with those sites and which they recommend. Just starting to explore our options, so any ideas, advice, or recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks all! 

Loading replies...