Skip to content
St. Petersburg Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes

Saint Petersburg potential?

Posted Nov 26 2019, 18:16

Let me just start by saying how excited we are to start 2020 with aspirations of taking our financial future in our own hands. My wife and I are learning more and more every day and feeling more confident Real Estate investing is the best path to financial freedom. All that being said, My wife is Active Duty Military and I'm a Federal employee. We live in Santa Clarita California and we are from Saint Petersburg Florida. Over the last 10 years of us working abroad everytime we visit back home we've noticed massive growth and potential in the Down Town Saint Pete area and its obvious to us now is the time to start investing before the numbers wont work. We have reached out to several real estate agents to get a feel of the market. I have spent a lot of time seaching for a CPA online and its almost as if the good ones are the ones you cant find on the internet but rather referred from a friend of a friend. Is there even a database you can search for CPA's? and yes i tried CPA.com...try not to laugh to hard...and no.. the website had nothing to do with Accountants.  

Any information would be great. I would love to continue this thread with other topics once i get the ball rolling. 

-One Step at a time. 

Jay and Amanda

Loading replies...