I'll break the ice! St Pete investor and investor-friendly agent

11 Replies

I'm glad to see they started this local forum, but disappointed to see zero posts!

I'm a local real estate investor focusing on St Petersburg and Pinellas Park (primarily single family flips in these areas as an investor).

I'm also a licensed real estate agent and property manager serving the greater Tampa Bay area.

If you need any assistance, or have deals in the works in St Pete or Tampa, feel free to message me or email me via my BP profile. Thanks!

If anyone has any pocket listings for MF in the St. Petersburg area please reach out to me. I have a couple interested parties right now looking to spend up to $1M. 

Ive seen everything on MLS and Loopnet. Don't bother sending me anything that is public information. Ive already seen it.

Hoping to hear from more people in the area!

I'll break my own ice by making my first post!

I am a new investor as well, and have started dabbling in north St. Pete with three properties that I recently purchased. I am always looking for new deals, and hoping to establish more connections in the area!

Likewise, if you are looking to sell St. Pete properties (single and multi-family), please reach out.

Thanks!

-Chris

I'll chime in. I am new to the area and would like to begin my journey as a Landlord soon.

Also I am a Journeyman Electrician if anyone would need help with any electrical work.

Originally posted by @Ryan Baker :

I'm in Sarasota! Just started saving up to purchase my first rental SFH. Saying hi! Would love to touch base with some locals sometime (St. Pete included)!

Nice! I have been a realtor for 12 years and will be moving to Sarasota county (Venice area) in a little less than 2 weeks! I have been taking my online classes so that I am ready to take the state test as soon as Im down there. I have Made a few contacts already, but the more the merrier! If any other agents in the SW region want to connect for possible back and forth referrals, Hit me up! 

Originally posted by @Esaul Viramontes :
Originally posted by @Ryan Baker:

I'm in Sarasota! Just started saving up to purchase my first rental SFH. Saying hi! Would love to touch base with some locals sometime (St. Pete included)!

Nice! I have been a realtor for 12 years and will be moving to Sarasota county (Venice area) in a little less than 2 weeks! I have been taking my online classes so that I am ready to take the state test as soon as Im down there. I have Made a few contacts already, but the more the merrier! If any other agents in the SW region want to connect for possible back and forth referrals, Hit me up! 

Great to meet some locals! I'm based out of Sarasota as well, but do a lot of work in St. Pete/Tampa. More commercial and multifamily than anything, but do have a few SFRs off of 31st Ave S & 18th Ave S in south St. Pete.

@Esaul Viramontes have you already hooked up with a new broker?

Originally posted by @Benjamin Pekarek :
Originally posted by @Esaul Viramontes:
Originally posted by @Ryan Baker:

Great to meet some locals! I'm based out of Sarasota as well, but do a lot of work in St. Pete/Tampa. More commercial and multifamily than anything, but do have a few SFRs off of 31st Ave S & 18th Ave S in south St. Pete.

@Esaul Viramontes have you already hooked up with a new broker?

No, not yet. I'm in Ohio heading down, but should be in Sarasota by tomorrow... I will then get settled in and start broker fishing haha

Glad to meet all of you. I'm a new investor to the Tampa Bay area as I moved here from Michigan. Been investing since 2006 there. Now focused on building our business in the Tampa Bay Area. Located in Plant City but work over in St. Pete. Looking for investor friendly agents and recommendations on investor friendly title companies. 

@Earl Diem I’m in plant city as well!  I’m not a title company or an agent, but a fellow investor. What areas are you looking to buy?  That’ll help me refer the right people. Looking forward to connecting! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here