New Investor Looking to Connect with a Realtor

8 Replies

Hi!

I'm a new investor from Venice Florida looking to get started in the St. Petersburg market.

My brother and I are interested in purchasing multi families and SFHs maximum $250k but can be flexible for the right property. 

I want to connect with an investor friendly realtor who can help me find some listings. I've been going through Red Fin and the Pinellas county foreclosure website with limited success. 

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks so much!

Hello Tristan,

I help investors like yourself in St. Pete and around the Tampa Bay area.  Please contact me if you have any questions or need any assistance.  I look forward to connecting with you.

@Tristan Wheelock welcome to BP and the investing world. Let me know how I can be of service. Saint Petersburg is a great area with great opportunity. Good Luck in your endeavors. Also, make sure you check out our local REAI's all see you there hopefully.

Originally posted by @Jeff Copeland :

Hi Tristan,

I'd be happy to help. Give me a call, pm, or email.

Thanks.

I highly suggest you consider Jeff Copeland as your Realtor! My experience with Jeff has only been positive! 

Jeff has furnished a highly professional, communicative, detail oriented, and confidence instilling Realtor/investor relationship. These qualities are important to me, as my St. Petersburg, FL investments are 100% remote, and therefore require "boots on the ground" to help me judge hidden value in distressed investment properties. I want to complement Jeff for his patience, and undying motivation in providing video walk-troughs for prospective properties, generating clear/professional estimates for rehab, and relaying his knowledge of quality neighborhoods in which I should invest. 

I am glad to have Jeff representing me as a buying agent, and eventual property manager!

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Jeff Morelock:

Hello Tristian

If you're looking for bank owned properties, send me a PM. I will make to to show some of them to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Sorry - looks like I developed a stutter. I will make time to show you some bank owned properties tomorrow. lol

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here