• Investor
  • Clifton Park, NY
Votes |
Looking for all referals - new investor by "Accidental Landlord"

Rob Chang
  • Investor
  • Clifton Park, NY
Posted Feb 13 2017, 13:44

Hi everyone, I am just about to get my feet wet with renting out a 3bd 2.5bath townhouse that I reside in.  We are upgrading to a single family home and decided to rent out the townhouse so we wouldn't lose money if we sold because there has been no appreciation since we purchased 5 years ago (and this is a new development so they are still building).

Upon researching how to be an accidental landlord I stumbled upon biggerpockets.com and all the amazing free resources and information.  Since reading, watching the youtube videos, attending a free webinar, listening to the podcast, I've decided I want to get into real estate investing!  

In doing so I realize I need a lot of contacts but I'm coming in kind of cold.  I would appreciate any information/resources/contacts folks can provide in the Halfmoon, NY area (near Albany).  I see my greatest needs as getting a good CPA, lawyer, property management company, handyman, etc.

Thanks in advance - and I look forward to chatting with everyone on the forum and possibly meeting in person!

Loading replies...