Skip to content
Westchester County Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Williams
  • White Plains, NY
Votes |
Hello newbie here with tons of construction exp.

Dustin Williams
  • White Plains, NY
Posted Sep 28 2016, 07:05
Hi everyone! - my name is Dustin and I am a construction project manager with 12 years of building experience. I am just getting into real estate. After listening to the BP podcasts and reading through these forums, I finally feel like I have found something to supplement my income. I have been successful in my career not due to my knowledge of building, but due to my cultivation of contractor relationships and broad range of experience. I've built everything from high end commercial properties to Universities and hospitals. I work with contractors that will help me on just about anything as I help them on my end to get more work. So they literally "Owe" me. Construction management is all about relationships. That is where my strength is. I am looking to build a solid real estate investment team. I can bring construction knowledge and a team of competent contractors who will provide quality and most importantly cost efficient rehab work. If you need someone with my experience and relationships and you live in NYC or Westchester county please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your time!!

Loading replies...