Looking for realtor in Peekskill/Croton/Ossining area

4 Replies

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and looking to start learning about real estate investing through house-hacking. I'm looking at multi-families, hopefully foreclosures, in the Peekskill, Ossining, Sleepy Hollow/Tarrytown, and Croton-on-Hudson areas, possibly expanding the search to elsewhere in Westchester or up into Beacon (need to stay near MetroNorth). I would be using a VA loan.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a realtor in the area who would be a good fit for this type of search?

Thank you in advance! Looking forward to learning from all of you as I start my real estate investing journey :)

Welcome aboard Briana! A friend of mine recently purchased a home near Cortlandt Manor, I can get you the info of the realtor he used, he spoke highly of her.  Just pm me for the info

@Briana L. Hey, my uncle is a great realtor in Westchester. I'm sure he could help you out or guide you in the right direction. PM me for his info 

@Briana L. Did you find a realtor? How has your search for a multifamily been thus far? 

@Briana L. Feel free to reach out to me, I am an invest and agent and I can give you some great insight.  All the best on your search.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here