Looking for an amazing GC in Westchester County NY

4 Replies

Good evening friends, anyone knows of a great GC in the Westchester County NY area? the project would be in let me know, thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Thanks, 

J.S

Hello and welcome @Jacques Simon . Please elaborate on the type of work you are looking to be done. I have several connections for contractors but would like to hone in on the scope of work to give you someone qualified for it.

Hi, @Jared W Smith great to hear from you. I'd like to link up and exchange emails, do you have an office in Westchester County, my wife and I are looking for a great architect as well for our future residential projects. Please let me know.

Thanks 

Jacques S. 

Also, to answer your question @Jared W Smith the remodel would be for a 2500 sq ft colonial, interior remodeling only. Full kitchen, and entertainment space layout reconfiguration, all 2 and 1.5 bathrooms including a master bath, and some other projects such as new windows, flooring, tiling, and some other finishes. 

Thanks

Jacques S. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here