Building Your REI Team

3 Replies

Hey guys! I am looking to begin my journey in REI in the Yonkers, NY area. I've been lurking in the forums for a while now absorbing and soaking up as much as I can. I am looking to get into Buy and Hold MFR using BRRRR and house hacking. BUT, Before I jump into anything, I want to have most or all of my team in place. I know some of these questions have been asked in the past, but I can't figure out how to search the BP forums for Yonkers, NY specific posts as it's such a niche

My fellow Yonkers investors investors, who in particular would you recommend for the following:

- Real Estate Agents?

- Brokers?

- Banks/Bankers?

- Property managers?

- Attorney?

- CPA?

- thankfully I am a NYC GC so the construction and inspecting aspect is covered

@Brendan O'Donoghue

It looks like you are trying to build a list of professional connections.
You may want to attend a couple real estate networking events to build your professional list.

You can search biggerpocket's events section on or meetup to find local networking events.

I can't recall there being a networking event in Yonkers. if there aren't any in Yonkers, you may want to consider creating a networking event there.

Brendan,

I am in a similar position and looking to do a similar thing.  I'm from the Ossining area and looking to get involved in southern westchester.  If you're interested in seeing if we can help each other on some things together, shoot me a PM.

-Andrew

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here