Skip to content
Richmond Real Estate Forum
Account Closed#4 Coronavirus Conversation Contributor
  • Investor
  • Midlothian, VA
Votes |
Is there anything more important than Hustle?

Account Closed#4 Coronavirus Conversation Contributor
  • Investor
  • Midlothian, VA
Posted Jan 19 2021, 08:01

There are a ton of elements to being a successful Real Estate Investor. You need to acquire an education about the industry particularly which aspect you plan on focusing on. You need to learn about sales, marketing, customer service, construction, contracts, laws, negotiating skills, employee management, accounting, finance and a million other things. Keeping all that in mind do you think there is anything more important than hustle?

I have seen some bright people enter the business and fail because they did not possess the desire you need and did not dedicate themselves. They simply would not get up every morning and hustle. On the flip side I have seen some unbelievably naïve and less than competent individuals do well because they were ready to grind. They hit the floor running in the morning and continued that enthusiasm all day every day. The rest of the stuff they just figured out over time.

I have a friend who is retired from the business living abroad off his passive income who told me he knew it was time to move on when he realized he just was not hungry enough to put in the hustle. When you have bills to pay and a yearning ambition inside to succeed it is easy to find the hustle within. At least it should be if you plan on being an entrepreneur.

The time it takes to do tasks is nothing compared to the enthusiasm of jumping in your car to chase down a “hot” lead. That hustle in my opinion is parallel to none.

Loading replies...