• Twin Falls, ID
Votes |
Recommendations for Bluetooth capable recording software

Matthew Koch
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Twin Falls, ID
Posted Aug 17 2022, 12:03

Currently in the Twin Falls area and I'm looking for a good Bluetooth capable recording software as I drive it front and loader all day at my job recycling cardboard and twine so I'm terrible at taking notes and if I'm on a call with somebody to talk about real estate I can't always stop and write that information down but I would like to invest in a pro recording software that has clear audio even if it's $10 a month I don't care I would like to find a recommendation for what other people are using preferably on the Android network as I've tried a2p recording, I've tried black box, I've even used the free stuff for record this And it seems there is an issue with the actual recordings not being processed for playback to hear them. As I mentioned I'm on an Android device using a Google Pixel 4a model and my earbuds are Klipsch brand, McLaren edition, on the Verizon network. So feel free to reach out to me and let me know what software to use and in return if there are people that don't have time to call people back such as leads that you're not able to take and they are being sent to a voicemail service maybe instead of hiring a virtual assistant in another country feel free to hit me up If you have a script you want me to read I'll do that I'm trying and testing that out right now for a person who is investing in or from Utah but they're looking in the Florida market. So the trade-off is I would call this cold call for them and I would talk to them fill out the information get as much info as I can about the house for that lead and then have these questions checked off and answered to see if it's a good deal to pursue because I have time on my hands Yes I have a full-time job 10 hours a day but that is what I'm able to offer so if you are in the Twin Falls area or surrounding areas or Boise or technically anywhere I'd be willing to jump in and help with that portion of it if people need me to All that I ask is for a couple of things One to hone in on my deal analysis because honestly I'm kind of bad at that right now Also the rehab factor for estimating repair costs on properties and then one final thing is of course knowing the market value of a property and that's more of an MLS type of thing and I have a couple of people I can reach out to but I'm looking for those three things. So let's work together find a match see how we can help each other and let's make some money!

Loading replies...