• Realtor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
Give me your must have platforms

Logan McKay Zylstra
  • Realtor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted May 11 2022, 20:23

What is a platform or technology that you wish you implemented sooner?

User Stats

Votes
Alex Breshears
  • Lender
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Springfield, MO
Replied May 13 2022, 09:26

I have a service called Loomly which handles my social media publishing to my groups, LinkedIn, business pages, YouTube and Instagram.  I can schedule all the content out ahead of time, and schedule when it publishes to which social media outlet. Turned into a game changer for me because I could sit down and in a few hours have a whole month's worth of content put out there without me having to be next to my computer or phone to remember to publish something.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Marshall
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Replied Jun 8 2022, 03:05

@Logan McKay Zylstra

Nestegg.rent

If your a landlord, it's a must have. Just go take a look and see all they offer.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nick Gill
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jun 9 2022, 14:07

estateza.com 

Its great for getting accurate investment metrics like coc, roi & cap rate on multiple properties fast.  Use it to quickly sort thru potential investments. 

User Stats

Votes
Jasmine Delves
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 9 2022, 16:52

Property management software with great rental accounting features. It eliminates the need to pay for/juggle a PM software and a general accounting software (like QuickBooks or Xero).

User Stats

Votes
Ruth Blue
  • Realtor
  • Pigeon Forge, TN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Pigeon Forge, TN
Replied Jun 9 2022, 17:55

@Logan McKay Zylstra

Streamline going to make a huge difference in our tracking an accountability with cleaners. Allows for owner app for tracking property bookings and to book themselves. Inspector and mai tenance apps for syncing with portal to include maintenance pictures and tracking regular maintenance items. Thrilled.

Have been using Guesty and it's ok nice calendar feature syncs with locks divides up by cleaners, allows owner income reports. Also like resort cleaning for cleaning side. Nice reports