• Chicago, IL
Votes |
Looking for software advice

Lucien Perreault
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted May 14 2022, 20:39

Good evening BP,

I’m looking into investing in some software for my real estate investing. I have read multiple reviews on multiple products but before I buy, I wanted to reach out to the BiggerPockets community to see what y’all have to say. Does anybody have any recommendations?

Thanks I’m advance!

V/R

Lucien

User Stats

Votes
Logan McKay Zylstra
  • Realtor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied May 14 2022, 21:26

USE RENTLER!

It's free and does everything you could possibly want. I couldn't recommend it enough.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Marshall
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Ocala, FL
Replied Jun 8 2022, 03:02

@Lucien Perreault

What type of investing are you focused on? What problems do you want the software to solve?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Alora Glaze
  • Indianapolis
Votes |
  • Indianapolis
Replied Jun 8 2022, 05:58

All my subs use SMAC software in order to create their estimates and work seamlessly with lenders.
While, this may not assist you in sourcing properties - it is a great resource for pricing and keeping tabs on your project while also allowing your contractor to keep a budget, track selections, receipts, and notes.

Best of luck to you!

User Stats

Votes
Nick Gill
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jun 9 2022, 14:02

Estateza is great for doing a quick property search and getting key investment metrics. Plus, there's a 1 week free trial. Good Luck!