Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Matt Lacuesta
Votes |
How much should I spend on SEO for wholesale real estate site?

Matt Lacuesta
Posted May 24 2022, 13:02

I have seen a lot of pricing models for SEO for wholesale real estate sites and am curious what business owners/investors prefer. I'm really interested in the Partnership model where an investor works with someone to do SEO and they split the deals that come in. Does anyone have any experiences they can share with relationships like this?

Other things I've been wondering about:

Monthly retainers: How much are people paying per month?

Pay per lead: What is the quality of the leads and what is the average cost?

Partnership: SEO drives leads and splits deals with investors. I've seen some relationships go 50/50 on deals where others have different splits. 

I'm trying to learn more about what common offerings are and what people prefer. I've gotten feedback from different investors from local groups and now am looking to learn about the experiences from the BiggerPockets audience. Appreciate any insights you all can provide!

Final Note: I'm a fledgling investor with 14 years of SEO experience and see a lot of opportunity to utilize my professional experience to become successful in this space. 

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied May 25 2022, 07:21

So do you offer partnerships based on your SEO experience? 

I have a VA doing some SEO stuff to my youtube channel but im not as well versed in SEO as you are, thats for sure