Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Bethany Larson
Votes |
Farming an area & want to know how to get owner's contact info?

Bethany Larson
Posted Oct 25 2022, 11:21

Hi Friends,

I am Farming an area & want to know how to get owner's contact info? Any ideas on the best 'system' to use? Thank you!!

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Liu
  • Property Manager
  • Nationwide
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Nationwide
Replied Oct 25 2022, 12:33

Hey Bethany - 

Propstream is a pretty good tool for this. I believe it is $0.12 for a lead, mostly accurate.

propertyownerlookup.io... is a company I've worked with before as well. They are a startup and using more powerful software to obtain owner info, worth checking out as well.

User Stats

Votes
Bethany Larson
Votes |
Replied Oct 25 2022, 12:39
Thank you so much!! I'll check out both of them!
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Diya Wahi
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Santa Ana, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Santa Ana, CA
Replied Oct 25 2022, 17:16
Quote from @Bethany Larson:

Hi Friends,

I am Farming an area & want to know how to get owner's contact info? Any ideas on the best 'system' to use? Thank you!!

Propstream is a great option. So is RedX, which can give you properties based on For Sale by Owner, Expired Listings, plus geofarming. Or you can develop a relationship with a great Title company and use their platform to get that data and the contact information. Nothing you will use be 100% accurate so just be prepared for bad numbers and email addresses. 

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Brett Deas
  • Colorado
Votes |
  • Colorado
Replied Oct 27 2022, 13:22

I am not entirely sure on how it works in Virginia but in CO you can go to really any title company and they have all sorts of data for owner occupied vs rent, and contact info for the people of record.