Votes |
BiggerPockets + Invelo - Here's what you get

Justin Silverio
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Andover, MA
Posted Nov 2 2022, 13:11

BiggerPockets just announced its partnership with Invelo

Invelo is a true all-in-one solution for real estate investors, built with industry-proven best practices. The platform aims to provide investors with everything they need to run and scale a successful real estate investment business in one place. Some of Invelo's features include:

- List Builder
- CRM with different databases for prospects, leads, and deals
- Advanced marketing with direct mail, ringless voicemail, email and custom sequences
- The most advanced skip tracing
- REI video training series + expert-led masterclasses
- Facebook community
and so much more

As the founder of Invelo, my team and I are here to answer any questions about the platform. Feel free to ask any questions here.

User Stats

Votes
John Jones
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jan 26 2023, 17:01

What is exactly included in the Basic subscription of Invelo, which is included with Pro BiggerPockets?  I was trying to use the basic version today and uploaded some records and it looks like I can do anything with it!  For example, I can't see a way to use any marketing packages???  It would be good to know exactly what features/capabilities can be used with just the Basic since this is supposed to be some added value to the Pro BiggerPockets subscription.

thx

John

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Jan 27 2023, 08:43
Quote from @John Jones:

What is exactly included in the Basic subscription of Invelo, which is included with Pro BiggerPockets?  I was trying to use the basic version today and uploaded some records and it looks like I can do anything with it!  For example, I can't see a way to use any marketing packages???  It would be good to know exactly what features/capabilities can be used with just the Basic since this is supposed to be some added value to the Pro BiggerPockets subscription.

thx

John

Hi! @John Jones

Thank you for the questions. All users are initially signed up on the Starter plan, which is free and what you have access to initially as a BP Pro member. So you'll be able to pull lists from our List Builder presets, have access to a full CRM, and be able to market from Invelo marketing preset campaigns.

Since you are a BP Pro Member, you get $50 in your wallet when sign up for Invelo, regardless of the plan you're on.

If you would like to access the paid features, BP Pro members also get 15% off of the Individual or Professional plans. And if you do upgrade, you get an additional $50 in your wallet.

To get access to these benefits, you will have to link your BP Pro account to your Invelo account. To link the accounts, please ensure that the email address that you have with your BP Pro membership is the same as the one you used to sign up for Invelo. Then, you would need to sign out of Invelo and sign back in using the BiggerPockets sign in option on the sign in screen.

Let me know if you'd like to schedule a walk through in the platform, and I can show you the full functionality. You can also navigate through our Product Tours on the dashboard, which will show the platform functionality as well.

I'm excited to work with you to see how Invelo can support your investing business!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Wallimann
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Western Washington
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Western Washington
Replied Apr 5 2023, 08:00

@Jenell Poncabare Is there a link to access the starter plan as a pro member?

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Apr 10 2023, 08:19
Quote from @Michael Wallimann:

@Jenell Poncabare Is there a link to access the starter plan as a pro member?

Hi Michael! You can access the starter plan here. Please click the button that says Sign in With BiggerPockets. Please check out our Product Tours on the dashboard for an overview of the platform. If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to click chat with support. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 28 2023, 06:46

So it appears to me that while there's a free plan available to anyone in Invelo but the BP Pro membership includes access to the "Starter" Plan which currently costs $41/month otherwise - so this is a notable "value add" to the BP Pro Plan. In reviewing the side-by-side comparison of Invelo plans I do NOT see any skip tracing feature listed. Where and at what cost is skip tracing available in Invelo? 

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Aug 28 2023, 11:41
Quote from @Daniel Gould:

So it appears to me that while there's a free plan available to anyone in Invelo but the BP Pro membership includes access to the "Starter" Plan which currently costs $41/month otherwise - so this is a notable "value add" to the BP Pro Plan. In reviewing the side-by-side comparison of Invelo plans I do NOT see any skip tracing feature listed. Where and at what cost is skip tracing available in Invelo? 

Hi Daniel, Jenell here with Invelo. Thanks for the questions! I wanted to jump on and share the awesome perks that BP and Invelo are offering for BP Pro Members and answer your skip tracing questions. 

Below are the Invelo plans and perks: 
Free Plan receives $50 wallet credit
Starter Plan receives $50 wallet credit and 15% off original plan subscription cost
Growth Plan receives $100 wallet credit and 15% off original plan subscription cost
Professional Plan receives $100 wallet credit and 15% off original plan subscription cost

Skip tracing is available in the platform for all plans and the pricing can be found here (please scroll to bottom where it says In App Pricing. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Best,
Jenell 

User Stats

Votes
Rogelio M.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Oct 25 2023, 10:30

Will you be incorporating artificial intelligence (AI)?

User Stats

Votes
Rogelio M.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Oct 25 2023, 10:33
Quote from @Justin Silverio:

BiggerPockets just announced its partnership with Invelo

Invelo is a true all-in-one solution for real estate investors, built with industry-proven best practices. The platform aims to provide investors with everything they need to run and scale a successful real estate investment business in one place. Some of Invelo's features include:

- List Builder
- CRM with different databases for prospects, leads, and deals
- Advanced marketing with direct mail, ringless voicemail, email and custom sequences
- The most advanced skip tracing
- REI video training series + expert-led masterclasses
- Facebook community
and so much more

As the founder of Invelo, my team and I are here to answer any questions about the platform. Feel free to ask any questions here.

In addition to a "Facebook community", how about a Slack channel?
Some do not subscribe to Facebook, out of concerns for privacy.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Silverio
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Andover, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Andover, MA
Replied Oct 25 2023, 11:08

@Rogelio M. Yes, we are looking at integrating AI in 2024. Also, right now we are utilizing FB but we may change this next year to a platform outside of FB for better interaction and more security. Thanks for your questions.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 24 2024, 08:31

So we’re paying for a bigger pockets pro membership, but we’re only getting a starter membership to Invelo? That does not sound right.

User Stats

Votes
Jenna Chau
Pro Member
  • Lawrence, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lawrence, MA
Replied Jan 25 2024, 07:32

Hi @Genesis J Lopez

Below are the benefits you receive at Invelo as a BP Pro member: 

Free Plan receives $50 wallet credit
Starter Plan receives $50 wallet credit and 15% off original plan subscription cost
Growth Plan receives $100 wallet credit and 15% off original plan subscription cost
Professional Plan receives $100 wallet credit and 15% off original plan subscription cost

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 31 2024, 00:05
Quote from @Jenna Chau:
Quote from @Brandon Drzewicki:

Is this the starter or individual plan from invelo being offered with bigger pockets pro?

Hey @Brandon Drzewicki
You have access to the Starter plan with your Pro membership, but you also get 15% off the Individual plan as a Pro member if that subscription suites your needs better. You also get $50 automatically when signing up with Invelo, no matter which plan you choose. You can put that $50 to work with skip tracing or your first Invelo marketing campaign. 

Let me know if you have any other questions! 

I signed up through bigger pockets and I believe I got put on the free plan and not the starter plan. How do I get moved over to the starter plan like you were saying?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jenna Chau
Pro Member
  • Lawrence, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lawrence, MA
Replied Jan 31 2024, 06:33
Quote from @Kyle Hoogervorst:
Quote from @Jenna Chau:

Is this the starter or individual plan from invelo being offered with bigger pockets pro?

Hey @Brandon Drzewicki
You have access to the Starter plan with your Pro membership, but you also get 15% off the Individual plan as a Pro member if that subscription suites your needs better. You also get $50 automatically when signing up with Invelo, no matter which plan you choose. You can put that $50 to work with skip tracing or your first Invelo marketing campaign. 

I signed up through bigger pockets and I believe I got put on the free plan and not the starter plan. How do I get moved over to the starter plan like you were saying?

Hi @Kyle Hoogervorst

We repackaged our subscriptions since we became partners with BP, adding a more affordable subscription for new investors - which is now called Starter at $49/month. We now call our free version just 'Free'.  

As a BP Pro member, you get 15% off any of our paid plans: Starter, Growth or Professional. You can take a look at all subscriptions, pricing and features here: https://inveloapp.com/pricing.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 31 2024, 06:43
Quote from @Jenna Chau:
Quote from @Kyle Hoogervorst:
Quote from @Jenna Chau:

Hey @Brandon Drzewicki

Hi @Kyle Hoogervorst

We repackaged our subscriptions since we became partners with BP, adding a more affordable subscription for new investors - which is now called Starter at $49/month. We now call our free version just 'Free'.  

As a BP Pro member, you get 15% off any of our paid plans: Starter, Growth or Professional. You can take a look at all subscriptions, pricing and features here: https://inveloapp.com/pricing.  

But everyone can get the free even if you’re not a BP member. Is the perk for being a BP member the wallet credit of $50?

User Stats

Votes
Jenna Chau
Pro Member
  • Lawrence, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lawrence, MA
Replied Jan 31 2024, 06:53

@Kyle Hoogervorst Yes - you immediately get the $50 in your wallet. But you also get 15% off any paid plan. And if you select the Growth or Professional, you get a total of $100 in your wallet. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 31 2024, 07:05
Quote from @Jenna Chau:

@Kyle Hoogervorst Yes - you immediately get the $50 in your wallet. But you also get 15% off any paid plan. And if you select the Growth or Professional, you get a total of $100 in your wallet. 

BP you might want to update your sales page, little bit of a misleading statement.

User Stats

Votes
Fernando Adriano
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles California
Replied Feb 29 2024, 10:12

Hello, Just join BP Pro I thought Invelo was include ? I go to e invelo website and I have to sign up and pay again? Thank you for your help in advance!