User Stats

Votes
Dhruv Guliani
Votes |
Looking to Network with people Owning Multiple Props in Toronto

Dhruv Guliani
Posted Dec 14 2022, 12:19

Hey folks, 

I'm an engineer and investor (currently owning 2 doors and managing 5 for close family). I would love to chat with folks who own or manage multiple properties in the GTA (open to a video or phone call). Super interested in both local owners and out-of-province owners/managers. Would anyone be up for a quick chat?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 14 2022, 18:26

Hey Dhruv,

I am an real estate agent with one of the top real estate teams in Toronto. I don't own multiple properties but I can certainly connect you with people who own or manage multiple properties. DM me if interested.

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Na Le
  • Realtor
Votes |
  • Realtor
Replied Dec 28 2022, 07:48
Quote from @Dhruv Guliani:

Hey folks, 

I'm an engineer and investor (currently owning 2 doors and managing 5 for close family). I would love to chat with folks who own or manage multiple properties in the GTA (open to a video or phone call). Super interested in both local owners and out-of-province owners/managers. Would anyone be up for a quick chat?

Hi Dhruv,

I would love to connect and have a chat.  Let me know which platforms and a few times that work for you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes