Votes
Liam Maher
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Gentrification Prediction Heatmap - Trulia Crime map Alternative

Liam Maher
  • Miami, FL
Posted Oct 5 2023, 18:53

Hi everyone, I built a gentrification prediction heatmap for 54 US cities..it also shows cash-flowing properties in those neighborhoods. I'd love to get people's thoughts if anyone is interested in taking a look?

User Stats

Votes
Mike Hern
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Replied Oct 5 2023, 22:52
Quote from @Liam Maher:

Hi everyone, I built a gentrification prediction heatmap for 54 US cities..it also shows cash-flowing properties in those neighborhoods. I'd love to get people's thoughts if anyone is interested in taking a look?

Ya, sure ya betcha. I'll take a look.

User Stats

Votes
Liam Maher
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Miami, FL
Replied Oct 6 2023, 05:41
Quote from @Mike Hern:
Quote from @Liam Maher:

Hi everyone, I built a gentrification prediction heatmap for 54 US cities..it also shows cash-flowing properties in those neighborhoods. I'd love to get people's thoughts if anyone is interested in taking a look?v

Ya, sure ya betcha. I'll take a look.
Hi Mike, I just sent you a message with the link 😊
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 8 2023, 02:41

Hi 

yes interested in South Florida but will take a look to  all. 

Luis M

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Oct 8 2023, 04:07

@Liam Maher - Sounds interesting, sign me up! 

User Stats

Votes
Liam Maher
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Miami, FL
Replied Oct 8 2023, 07:31
Quote from @Andrew Freed:

@Liam Maher - Sounds interesting, sign me up! 

Thanks Andrew, I just added you on LinkedIn - I'll send you the link 👍

User Stats

Votes
Ray Hage#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Ray Hage#1 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied Oct 8 2023, 18:04

Hi I would love to see this heatmap for Miami and other cities too. Sounds pretty cool!

User Stats

Votes
Georgios Skouras
  • Tampa Bay
Votes |
  • Tampa Bay
Replied Oct 9 2023, 08:33

I'd be interested in taking a look, could you PM me the link?

User Stats

Votes
Obed Calixte
  • Realtor
  • St Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • St Petersburg, FL
Replied Oct 12 2023, 12:35

I'd be interested to take a look and see how it compares with the activity and discussions around gentrification in the Tampa Bay area.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 13 2023, 09:03

Hello Liam Maher in Miami. Nick at ReventureConsulting.com has all this and lots more targeted data with his free youtube videos. You can go to his site and get studies of city by city for anything you might think of to make Money with Real Estate Investing. "Regentrification" to me is when a City, Mayor's Devenlopment Council, offers Tax breaks etc. for Builders to build "affordable housing" in the run down neighborhoods where I would never want to own anything. I had Rentals in S. Tampa for 30 years. I always figured the East side of the I275 Hwy was "the War Zone." Tampa has been in a Gold Rush building boom for twenty years and the last areas to "Gentrify" are now on the East side of I275. It started with the "heartbreaking" single family houses, full of run down yards, overgrown trees, ceramic sewer pipes, leaking galvanized water pipes and Cochroaches throughout. We took them as Fixer-uppers and made them liveable to raise the Rents and try to make $100 a month in positive Cash Flow. Then, the builders came from all over the country as South Tampa became the number One place in the US to buy Tear Down wooden houses to build Two Story Block houses and Townhomes, with 80% building square footage to lot size. The last two years the City Planners have decided to allow Three Story Buildings. The I275 Hwy. received the 25 year Development Money from the Feds to turn that into 12 lane highways. Downtown exploded with 30 story Towers as the Mayor did all she could to turn that into a Concrete Jungle where everybody can work online from their expensive apartments and walk to all the stores and fancy restaurants. "Gentrification" made Tampa and the surrounding areas much better places to live. But, for all the Minimum Wage Slaves that work in the Retail and Service businesses, it made the Rents double and triple at a time of Inflated gas, food, medicine to where my old tenants call me begging for help to find a place to move to. It's good for some and bad for others. 

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Obradovich
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied Oct 14 2023, 03:52

It would be great to take a look at this map as I live and invest in Miami-Dade County.

User Stats

Votes
Juan Strano
  • Wholesaler
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Miami, FL
Replied Oct 18 2023, 06:15

I would love to take a look at this map! 

User Stats

Votes
Martin Neumann
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Oct 30 2023, 12:36

I have been trying to build something similar. Would love to take a look. 

User Stats

Votes
Liam Maher
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Miami, FL
Replied Oct 30 2023, 13:36
Quote from @Martin Neumann:

I have been trying to build something similar. Would love to take a look. 

Thanks Martin, I just sent you a message 😊

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 31 2023, 23:27
Quote from @Liam Maher:

I would like to take a look aswell.

User Stats

Votes
Mark K.
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 8 2023, 18:19

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 12 2023, 15:26

Can you send it over as well to me

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 12 2023, 17:50
Quote from @Liam Maher:

I would like to take a look

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 22 2023, 18:56

Very kind of you to offer this tool @Liam Maher. I would love to take it for a spin. Happy holidays!

User Stats

Votes
Martin Neumann
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 26 2024, 19:35

Don't think I ever added my opining here, but this map seems pretty spot on for the area I live in and know. 

Thumbs up from me!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 9 2024, 15:46

@Liam Maher i messaged you  but I would also like to learn more about the heat maps and the areas you have done these in for investing. Please send link, or connect :)

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 13 2024, 19:29

I’d be interested! Shoot me the link and I’ll give you feedback on specific items that pop-up.

Cheers, Tom

User Stats

Votes
Liam Maher
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Miami, FL
Replied Mar 13 2024, 19:42
Quote from @Tom George:

I’d be interested! Shoot me the link and I’ll give you feedback on specific items that pop-up.

Cheers, Tom

Sure, what city are you most interested in? Send me a DM