Votes |
How to use Owner Rez and Breezeway together

Kapono Kobylanski
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Hawaii
Posted Dec 29 2023, 17:21

Hi! 

I am trying to set up my tech stack and Im confused on what to use for what. For instance, messaging can go through OwnerRez or Airbnb or Breezeway. Probably dont want it to be Airbnb because there are other platforms that generate leads. Airbnb seems to be the only one that translates other languages for us though. 

Please let me know how you set your up. Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Shepard
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cookeville, TN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cookeville, TN
Replied Jan 25 2024, 07:56

I totally get the confusion when it comes to setting up your tech stack for managing vacation rentals. Messaging is a crucial part of guest communication, and you have some great options with OwnerRez, Airbnb, and Breezeway.

Regarding messaging, it's true that Airbnb offers language translation, which can be a valuable feature for international guests. However, if you want to keep communication consistent across multiple platforms that generate leads for you, OwnerRez might be a better choice for centralizing your messaging.

You can use OwnerRez for messaging to ensure a uniform communication experience for guests from various platforms. This way, you can manage leads effectively while still benefiting from Airbnb's translation feature when needed.

Tech stacks can vary based on your preferences and the types of guests you host. Good luck with your setup!

User Stats

Votes
Kapono Kobylanski
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Hawaii
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Hawaii
Replied Feb 6 2024, 18:23

Mahalo!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes