• Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
Myfax

Dwight W.
  • Investor
  • Kissimmee, FL
Posted Oct 22 2015, 11:08

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some information about Myfax.com. If you're not familiar with internet fax, they allow you the capability of sending and receiving faxes over the internet without the need for a fax machine. They just launched a new service called eVoice. This service allows you to create a local or 1-800 number complete with an automated assistant. Callers can be directed to the prompts that you choose, after you've finished set-up. So, for example, you can have the automated assistant direct the caller to press whatever number you've preset for that caller to receive more information or to leave their info for you.

I thought it was cool because I moved from Texas to Florida and didn't change my number but with eVoice I can have a local number and still keep my same phone number. Anyway, I thought this was useful info for those trying to streamline their current business or for those just getting started. Myfax fax service starts at $10 a month for home and small business use, eVoice starts at $12.99 a month with 300 minutes or you can choose an upgraded 1000 minute package for $29.99.

To your success!

Dwight

Loading replies...