• Costa Mesa, CA
Votes |
Using Podio For Lead Management

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted Apr 24 2016, 08:28

Hey All,

I know there's been a lot of posts about podio in the forums and I haven't been able to nail down exactly what I'm looking to do yet in the posts that I've read (there are a LOT so perhaps I missed it).

If there's a podio expert out there that can chime in on this, I would be extremely grateful! :)

Alright, here's what I'm looking to do.

I currently have a workspace for "leads". These are basically all my different types of leads that I have (NOO, Probate, Etc). There's where I track my leads on a regular basis as far as conversations about the property, where they currently stand, what phase I'm in, whether I need to send another letter or whatever.

What I'd like to do is have a new workspace for properties that I currently own and am either flipping or holding and continue to add notes, photos, data, etc. 

So, any time I get a property, I'd like to move it from my "leads" workspace and put it into my "Flip" or "Rental" workspace.

Is there a way that I can do this? I haven't been able to find a way to simply move a lead from one workspace to another.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Loading replies...