Votes
Tim Ivory
  • Morristown, TN
Votes |
Setting up an Automated Voice Mail System for Motivated Sellers

Tim Ivory
  • Morristown, TN
Posted Mar 18 2017, 21:03

Hello everyone. I'm just about ready to start a campaign marketing for motivated sellers and I would like to set up an automated voice mailing system to collect information from motivated sellers, at some point. I have in mind two use the 2 sim cards on my phone to use 2 telephone numbers, one of which will use the automated voice mail system. I would not answer this number but have it go directly to voice mail.

I was really hoping I can get some suggestions setting this whole thing up and hopefully learn a little more about the process itself. From what I understand, it is possible to use a system like voice google to do this process. I could sign up for a voice google number and have them send the voice mail to my phone number. I'm not sure how I would go setting up the automated voice mailing system though, hence this thread.. Also, if it works properly, I can't imagine needing to use the second sim card on my phone.

So:

1. How and what services do you guys use to set up an automated voice mailing system to collect information from motivated sellers?

2. Do I have to sign up for a phone service provider who offers this automating voice system or can I use an external one with any service plan?

Ideally, I'm not looking to sign up with a yearly phone contract since I already bought my phone outright. Instead I'll be using business service plan like teltik.com that is month to month. 

Any information about this topic would be very much appreciated. I apologize in advance if I posted this thread in the wrong topic. Thanks guys in advance :)

Loading replies...