• Wholesaler
  • Mansfield, TX
Votes |
Podio Question for Podio Users

Account Closed
  • Wholesaler
  • Mansfield, TX
Posted Nov 14 2017, 17:01
So I've been using Zoho for a while but have heard a lot about Podio. As part of attending Extreme Freedom 2017 I was able to get Sean Terry's Podio App. It's pretty cool and thinking about switching over to Podio as it's much cheaper but I have one sticking point. In Zoho I can filter and create reports of only the columns I want and export them to Excel. In Podio it appears when you export a list, say sellers for example, it exports all the fields and there is not way to filter and export only the fields you want. I looked online and could not find a way to do that. Example I only want Sellers name, property address, mailing address for a mailing list and don't want the rest of the fields in the seller lead like bedrooms bathrooms motivation level, etc. Does any Podio users know how to do that? I know I can export everything and just delete what I don't want, but I don't want to have to go through the effort. I'm trying to find things to make things easier and less time consuming and not things that add more steps. Thx Robert @ Sean Terry

Loading replies...