• Andover, MA
Votes |
Website Questionnaire - Input Please

Justin Silverio
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Andover, MA
Posted Jan 2 2012, 16:33

I wanted to get your input on my sellers questionnaire on my website. I'm going to work on marketing my site and have sellers directed to a squeeze page. This page will explain what we do (we buy houses) and how the process works. It will tell the sellers to fill out a basic form to start the process, click submit and then fill out a more detailed form. The basic form asks for their name, email, phone, and property address. Very easy and not invasive at all. Once they click submit, they are sent to the questionnaire. At this point if they choose not to complete the questionnaire I will already have their basic information. The questionnaire is a great pre-screener and will show how motivated the seller is.

Most fields on the basic for are required, so here's a direct link to the questionnaire. Please let me know what you think and if I should add, delete or change anything.

By the way, the top section that shows the name and address will be self populated from the basic form. I'm trying to figure out how to hide these fields.

By the way, I can't take credit for this process - I got the idea from Danny Johnson.

Loading replies...