Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Addison Ricci
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Which CRM Tool do you use to manage your business?

Addison Ricci
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Jul 22 2019, 11:44

Which CRM applications do you use to manage your business? I am looking for something that I can use to track contacts, run reports, store leads, automate emails, etc. As a Pro-Member, are there any CRM applications that we can use at a discount? I checked, but didn't see anything that really fit.

User Stats

Votes
Taylor L.
Pro Member
  • Multifamily and Self Storage Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Multifamily and Self Storage Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jul 22 2019, 16:28

I use Contactually. It's more relationship-focused than transactional, which sets it apart for me. I find most CRMs to just be project management tools for tracking existing business opportunities, rather than tools to help build long term relationships.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Aug 3 2019, 14:52

@Addison Ricci

I use infusionsoft and are very happy with it

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 5 2019, 12:47

I use KvCore...which I get for Free with my firm but LOVE it.  Website, CRM, lead generation in 1.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Levarek
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Syndicator
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Syndicator
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Aug 12 2019, 12:56

@Addison Ricci We use Airtable in conjuction with Zapier for automation with Google Drive, Gmails, Websites, Mailchimp, etc. The visuals and customization make it more appealing to Podio in our opinion. The learning curve is not as steep as Podio as well, however, as its a newer product, it definitely requires some experimentation to achieve the desired goal. Its a large canvas, up to you what you want to draw so to speak. Additionally, its a free platform for the first 1200 records so upfront costs are minimal.