Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Krebs
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
What do you use currently for off-market lead generation?

Hannah Krebs
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Saint Paul, MN
Posted Mar 20 2020, 10:00

Hi All,

Hope you're all surviving and thriving during the Corona-pocalypse! In an effort to spend my quarantine doing something productive, I am trying to teach myself how to code apps. I've decided to try and work on something that makes it easier or investors to find potential off-market deals in real-time. The early bird gets the worm, right? 

What I am wondering is what technology solutions everyone is currently using to find potential off market deals. If not technology, do you rely on wholesalers? Word of mouth? Etc? What are some things that would make it easier to find, track, and manage these potential leads? Would a mobile app be more ideal than a desktop app? Is there an app you like that does all of this for you, and if so, what are the high and low-points of the software?

I'm not marketing a product or anything, just want to make sure the time I'm spending developing and learning is actually  beneficial to someone if I can pull it off. Who better to ask than the collective Investor Brain that is BiggerPockets?

Thanks in advance for your time, everyone. Stay safe and healthy.

Loading replies...