Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Lowry Coe
Votes |
Virtual reality real estate solutions

Lowry Coe
Posted Mar 23 2020, 08:19

I have a business where I provide virtual reality film study solutions to college and high school football programs across the country. We have a web based platform that syncs in real time with our iOS app and allows coaches and players to view 360 practice footage directly from their phones.

With coronavirus situation all schools are currently out for at least a few more weeks and I have time to consider other use-cases for our technology. I am aware of the matterport, which I would consider a bit more of a luxury than what our product would be (main difference is the 3D rendering feature) and I’ve found a few other VR resources but none seem to have the mobility part down like we do.

I guess what I’m asking is: what are the gaps/voids in this technology currently? Is there a future for growth in this space?

Regarding potential adoption, it would take any agent (with no experience in 360 video) about 30 minutes to go from taking photos/videos to having them on the app for viewing to distribute to the public.

Thanks for any insight you all have!