• Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
Considering starting a YouTube Real Estate Channel

Shiloh Lundahl
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Jul 27 2020, 05:22

Some of you may know me from threads that I have started or from posts that I have made or from a handful of podcasts that I have been on (which I have to give credit to BiggerPockets for being the first and getting that started). But most people on BiggerPockets don’t know me so I don’t pretend to have that large of a following or influence. However, I have been investing for the past 10 years and I have a variety of experience in real estate from single family rentals and lease options to small multi-family properties, commercial real estate, and mobile home parks. I have experience both in state and out of state investing.

Now, I realize that many people on BiggerPockets have the same or more experience than me. However, in my profession I have been teaching small to medium groups things such as life skills, parenting skills, financial literacy, etc. for the past 15 years and I have been running a real estate meetup group in Mesa, Arizona for the past 3 years.

So I guess the question is, or the feedback I would like to get from the BP group is what do you like or not like about YouTube real estate content? What are your favorite channels to watch and why?

My purpose in doing this would be to expand my influence and strengthen my presence in the real estate investing space in order to be seen more and get onto more podcasts that would lead to speaking engagements and getting more real estate coaching clients.

I’d love to get your thoughts and feedback on this. Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...