Fort Lauderdale: Amazing Property Management Referrals?

10 Replies

Hello everyone!

I am now at the stage of selecting all of the companies/individuals I want to work with in order to make an amazing and efficient team.

For my Property Manager I very specifically want someone who is INCREDIBLY personable and friendly, someone available 24/7, experienced, and licensed. If you have had very very good experiences with someone please pass the word along! With how heavy of an industry real estate in South Florida is, I have been surprised at the difficulty in finding a qualified fit.

Bonus points for professional, timely, and trustworthy inspection companies as I am searching for one at the moment as well! :)

Jazmine ... an observation and comment ...  when I was searching my contacts  in order to give you info regarding a great contractor but to my surprise in your profile this is given regarding your contact info... remember that if you cannot be found, you cannot be helped!

this is all the info you have made available : ...

Jazmine S.   from Fort Lauderdale, Florida 

Jazmine has 1 Colleagues

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Jazmine ... an observation and comment ...  when I was searching my contacts  in order to give you info regarding a great contractor but to my surprise in your profile this is given regarding your contact info... remember that if you cannot be found, you cannot be helped!

this is all the info you have made available : ...

Jazmine S.   from Fort Lauderdale, Florida 

Jazmine has 1 Colleagues

Hello Ed, this website has been created so that investors, educators, businessmen, and start-ups could collaborate with each other, educate each other, and grow. For you to go out of your way to write a post simply to say you are not going to help the person is a waste of time and space. I will be reporting your answer and hope that in the future you only respond to threads that interest you.

I'm looking for new property management referrals for fort lauderdale I have 17 units there

Originally posted by @Will F. :

I have multifamily 10 u, 7 u and i also have a duplex

Hey Will - did you ever find someone? I have someone who manages properties in the area as well as a larger company we've worked with. My contact could easily handle the duplex and the company could take the 10 unit. Is it long-term tenants or AirBnB?