Ft. Lauderdale and Broward County REI Market

8 Replies

I'm interested in diving in to Broward County and Ft. Lauderdale area for real estate investing mostly buy-and-hold but not opposed to flips if some come my way.  Any areas of town you would suggest?  Are all the good deals gone?  Any areas of denitrification that are up and coming to look out for?

Hey @Herndon Davis ! I have noticed a lot of new development beginning to happen in and around the 33311 zip code, more specifically around Sistrunk Boulevard (6th Street). The development has been primarily "across the tracks" for many years but finally seems to be coming across those tracks. I would recommend looking in that area to see if you can get in early on properties where the value hasn't appreciated as much yet. It may not be much longer before you start to see the property values accelerate.

No Problem @Herndon Davis ! I regularly monitor many of the Broward County markets so if there is ever any info you need on a market or you are actually interested in starting to analyze potential deals, I'd be more than happy to connect you with some properties that meet your investment criteria. I'd also be interested in adding you to my network of lenders that I could potentially reach out to when I am looking to fund my own investment activity here in South FL.

Originally posted by @Robert Saunders :

No Problem @Herndon Davis! I regularly monitor many of the Broward County markets so if there is ever any info you need on a market or you are actually interested in starting to analyze potential deals, I'd be more than happy to connect you with some properties that meet your investment criteria. I'd also be interested in adding you to my network of lenders that I could potentially reach out to when I am looking to fund my own investment activity here in South FL.

Perfect I'll PM now