A "renter" is reporting my Postlet rental as unavailable!? Zillow! Help!

3 Replies

Hi there! 

I'm new to the community and am trying to get a rental listing to stick on Zillow, etc., via Postlets. I posted my rental on Postlets a few days ago and already got a message that a "renter" is reporting my listing as unavailable, so it was expired. I did see it active on Zillow for a short time, got a prospect, and my new pictures and description are still on the property. I also re-activated... but it is still not showing up on Zillow. The address is 801 N. 2nd St, Leavenworth, KS 66048

How do I fix this and keep it from happening again? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Sean

I am interested to see if anyone has a better answer, but we simply repost and it eventually works.  This is actually minor.  If you do this enough, you will have ads 'hijacked'.  People will copy your ad, change the rent and/or contact info.  Some will be phishing others seem to do it for the perverted pleasure of it.  Roll with it.  

@Sean Greer  stop putting the address in it. People won't know which unit is which then. 

Thanks, guys. I ended up getting the property rented through good old Craigslist. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here