Local number for VA in Philipines

7 Replies

Hi all -

I'm trying to setup a local number for my VA in the Philippines. I've setup a google voice number and am trying to figure out how I set that up so that it rings to my VA in the Philippines?

Thanks,

Ehab

Just have the VA log in and link it to their phone. They will need to receive texts to get the varification code to type into gvoice.

Ok thanks but in order for that to work she needs to have a dedicated number in the Phillipines, right?  She works in an office and they only have one main number.  I would have to pay for a dedicated number just for her, correct?  

Any recommendations on services?  I thought I say you can do that through skype.

Thanks.

I think I may have figured this out.  I created a skype account and setup unlimited calls to the U.S./Canda and a skype number which came out to about $20 for three months.

I then add that skype number to my google voice account so whenever someone calls my google voice number it will ring on my VAs skype account in the Philippines.

Sound right?

@Ehab Shoukry  did this work for you? I'm trying to figure out a solution for myself

Curious to know if Skype is the answer.  Please let us know as well - thank you!

Yes Skype is the answer. I setup a local number for my VA in the Philippines and I think it cost me $20 for three months. I actually setup a Google voice number which rings on both my cell phone and the Skype number my VA uses. That way when I get calls on that number on the weekend when my VA is not working I can answer them.

Good luck!

Ehab

@Ehab Shoukry

Dose your assistant make outgoing calls as well?  Dose the caller ID show up as your skype number?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.