A Quick Owner Financed Deal

5 Replies

Hi everyone.  We have a very motivated seller in east Fort Worth, zip code 76112.  The house is getting ready to go to foreclosure.  It's an opportunity to pay $15K in back payments and take over the owner's payments of approx $1000 including taxes and insurance.  Very inexpensive way to purchase a rental property or home. Could possibly be a flip with owner holding title until flip is complete home sold.

Let me know as soon as possible.  

Kathy Armstrong

817-807-2895

@Kathy Armstrong

Hey Kathy, are letting others know what you're buying, what you're trying to sell, what you're seeking to partner on, or otherwise?  

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

Kathy

Hi there can you give any further details on property. I'm just starting out in the south DFW area and might be interested in this property.

Hi Kathy!

When is the latest this property can close? 

Originally posted by @Kathy Armstrong :

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question.

Kathy

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question either. What about a Sub-To on a foreclosed property? It's on the lender's radar even if you catch up payments. The lender is going to let you assume that loan? Being on the radar means audits of the loan, means chance of the due-on-sale clause issues. Insurance changing, tax statements changing, payments changing.....I'd be very cautious with foreclosures. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here